Skip to content
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Pack of Aromatic Modak Peeth - Soaked & finely ground rice flour.
- Our modak peeth or rice flour is prepared using a special breed of aromatic rice called ambemohar
- Ambemohar is grown in the foothills region of western ghats, maharashtra
- Rice is soaked overnight & then finely ground into powder, to ensure that modaks prepared are buttery soft & aromatic
- Apart from modak, this flour can be used for preparation of soft & aromatic akki rotti/ rice roti as well.
- Shelf Life: 180 Days || Quantities Available: 400g and 800g (400g X 2) || Ingredient: Ambemohar Rice Flour
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Delight Foods Aromatic Modak Peeth || Ganesh Chaturthi || Ambemohar Rice Flour - (Soaked & Finely Ground) - for Softest Roti, Dosa, Modak (Modak Peeth - 400g)