Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Mace is the lacy covering of the nutmeg seed but differs in flavor by being subtly pungent and spicier. Mace contains a variety of nutrients such as copper, vitamin B6, calcium and dietary fibers.
- It has a beautiful aroma. It is used in baked goods, and can also be a part of meat dishes, stew, etc. A tea made from a mixture of nutmeg mace and cream is often prescribed by doctors in improving digestive health and relieves indigestion and stomach ulcers.
- Keeps Your Digestive System Healthy: Mace spice offers a large number of benefits, and one of them is keeping the digestive system healthy. Encourages Appetite, Boosts Blood Circulation, Stress Buster, Protects Kidneys, Cold And Cough
- Another health benefit of mace spice is its ability to boost blood circulation. This will keep your skin and hair healthy, and also protect you from dangerous diseases and infections. Increased blood circulation also prevents diabetes and other life threatening conditions.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device