Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Tamarind powder is made from Spray dried process and ground tamarind.
- Tamarind powder is used as a condiment and souring agent. Tamarind is extremely tart its bouquet is slightly fruity. The flavour is often used to add a puckeriness to sauces, chutneys, lentil and legume dishes, and pickles.
- The flavour is highly concentrated as opposed to fresh tamarind and is intensely more sweet-and-sour.
- Use Tamarind Powder to mix with marinades, barbecue sauces, smoothies or dried herbs and spices to create unique dry rubs. Can also be added to curry dishes, couscous, and rice for added spice.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device