Skip to content
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Who said a rose can only be used to woo your beloved? Women have been using rose petals since centuries to soothe their mind and body. In fact, it is said that ancient Greeks and Romans used rose petals to perfume their baths. Here's looking at the beauty benefits of this fragrant flower and how you can include rose water, rose oil and rose petals in your skin and hair care
- How to make Rose Tea? It's recommended to steep our rose tea with a covered glass teapot. Use about 2 teaspoons for every 500ml of water. Steep with hot water at 95c for 4-5 minutes for the first and second brewing. Increase temperature and time for further brews. Glass tea mugs or teapots are great as you can look through the glass and appreciate the wonderful appearance of the roses.
- Rose Powder Edible: Rich in fibre and vitamins content that aids in digestion and combats weight loss.
- Rose Powder for Face: Detoxifies skin with its anti-oxidant nature and keeps it hydrated and moisturized.
- Rose Powder For Skin: Heals acne breakouts, dark spots, wrinkles and dryness of skin.
- The soothing fragrance acts as a cooling agent and helps moisturize the skin for a longer span.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
RR AGRO FOODS Premium Dried Rose Petal Powder for face Pack 100 GMS