Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- ???? SNOWPEAK: The Journey started in 1950s with genuine and original Himalaya Mukhbilas & Heera Moti, In 1970s Large scale production was established with dedication of our founder Shri S.R.Bhutani. For 65 Years Snowpeak products have been used in Indian Homes and Industries. It has carved a niche for itself in the hearts of people by retaining its unique, supreme and fragrant position.
- ???? PREPARATION: Rasva is your fruit mukhwaas. Authentically prepared from an age-old recipe with a combination of pure, natural and non-toxic ingredients that do not cause any harm or addiction. we produce the highest quality of ingredients to add that extra touch of flavour to your mukhwaas.
- ???? CONSUMPTION: Amla (Indian Gooseberry) and Bel (Wood Apple) are carefully selected and procured from Indian countryside and naturally sun-dried. Has been found to improve immunity. Used as a digestive after meals. They can also be sprinkled over salads. They can be combined with fennel seeds and roasted coriander seeds to be served as digestive after meals
- ???? SPILL PROOF TUBS: These are available in resealable tub containers which are Easy to store & carry. Do ensure you seal the tub after use
- ???? PACKAGE INCLUDES: 100% Hand Made, Mouth-watering Flavor & Aroma, Authentic Indian Taste. Perfect for Gifting also. Package includes - Combo 3 Tubs of 25 Grams weight each (3 x 25g)
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device