Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Ragi can be used to make a variety of breakfast dishes like ragi idli, dosa and upma either by itself or by simply combining it with other grain flours like jowar, bajra and whole wheat.
- Ragi, a super grain with many nutrients, is used popularly to serve to infants and toddlers as it contains the protein and fiber needed for a healthy upbringing.
- Ragi flour can also be used to make sweets for a lot of occasions. Like whole wheat flour is used to make sweets, so it Ragi flour, which prove to be much healthier than the other options. Some of these are Ragi Sheera or Ragi Barfi.
- To enhance the healthiness of Ragi, one can even bake it to make various types of snacks like crackers and chakli.
- Free from Harmful Chemicals, Pesticides & No Additives
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device