Skip to content
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Kanda (onion) Lasun (garlic) Masala a zesty blend of onion & garlic to add spice & flavour to your dish
- A must for cooking Maharashtrian cuisines. Solution for everyday tasty food
- Used for preparing range of spicy vegetables with or without gravy like stuffed bhendi (lady finger), stuffed brinjal, batata (potato) rassa (gravy), missal, etc. or curries of chicken, mutton, egg etc
- Used as a seasoning with snacks like vada pav, roti spread, thalipeeth, bhaji, pakodas, etc
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. No added MSG. Store in cool dry place
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Suhana Ambari Kanda Lasun Masala 800g - (200g x 4)