Skip to content
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- This spicychilli is what gives a lot of regional cuisines, including Konkan food, its unique flavour, spicy zing and red colour.
- Used in thepowdered form in veggies marinade preparations, assorted gravies and sambhar, this chilliis popularly used by the Koli community.
- Excellent to use in Curries, on roasted vegetables, and on tacos - or any dish that needs a spicy kick!
- You can add this chilly powder to pickles, and chutneys with traditional Indian seasonings.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food!:)
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Urban Platter Sankeshwari Chilli Powder Shaker Jar, 70g / 2.4oz [Versatile Spice]